Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law - USATODAY.com

Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law - USATODAY.com
Juan Carlos Cruz, an illegal immigrant who has worked in plant nurseries for 20 years..."If I were alone, I'd try to stay. But I have a family, and I have to find a place where we can live with more freedom," said Cruz, who hopes to move July 4 to blend in with holiday weekend traffic. "This is getting too hard."


Hey looks like the law is working to perfection. I do love how USA Today tries to paint a sympathetic picture of people breaking the law. Juan Carlos wants more freedom, huh? How about this Juan, you have been here for 20 years sponging off the legal residents of Arizona, go get yourself on the path to citizenship. Is it a hassle to get such designation? Of course it is, it should be and you've had plenty of time. They want all the privileges of citizenship (except paying taxes) but none of the effort to get there? These types of immigrants make me ill to my stomach. Juan I will volunteer to 'coyote' your ass back to Mexico over the Arizona border myself. I even speak the language...

0 comments:

Post a Comment